Monday, April 25, 2011

A Fresh Start & Cover Lover {Black & White}



I've been idle from this blog for almost three months! In the midst of getting the cold, I got caught up with loads of projects, midterms, travels, and a new job. It feel great to be blogging again, and thank you so much for your patience! The blog pause allowed me to really understand what I want this blog to be about, and how I want it to be represented. When I first started blogging, I must admit, I was a little lost. However, after looking at my previous posts and blog design, I felt that the blog needed to be repositioned in a way that truly reflected my personality and aesthetic. It did, but not to its full capacity! Now, with a new look, I can't wait to share with you all that is in store!

Let's get it started with "Cover Lover,"  in black and white. You'll definitely be seeing more cover lover posts, as there are so many different kinds of book covers, and magazine covers (of course),  that I'd love to share with you all.







Numero, 160 grams, Frenchrevue, le fourquet designed by la tortilleria, T magazine, Twill via

No comments:

Post a Comment